Mobile Dental Resource Day
Friday, September 6, 2019 | 9:00am - 3:30pm | UMass Collaborative Services Facility
Location: UMass Collaborative Services Facility (CSF), 333 South Street, Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Course fee: $30.00
As mobile dental care professionals, we all share the same challenges and rewards through our work in the community. Together, we can strengthen the network of access for children, older adults, and other underserved populations.
This event is designed to be an informal gathering to provide information and services we all need, including at least 3.5 hours of CEUs. Topics include:
- Infection control considerations for portable programs
- HIPAA and Massachusetts privacy statutes
- Current Massachusetts Dental Board (BORID) regulations
- Locations where portable and mobile programs are currently operating in MA
- The MassHealth Claims Portal
- How to become a PHDH
- DNTLworks equipment servicing – Bob Kennedy will be on site. Please note:
- Only DNTLworks equipment will be serviced
- There is an additional $30 service fee
- Space limited and reservation required - first registered are first served, no exceptions
If your register for Mobile Dental Resource Day, but do not cancel seven (7) days before the course date, you are still responsible for the registration fee.
The last day to receive a full refund for registrant cancellations is Friday, August 30, 2019.
The Forsyth Institute will grant a full refund if the program must be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. All registrants will be contacted via email at the time of program cancellation.