2022 Presentation Submission Information
The Forsyth Institute is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Forsyth dentech 2022 Presentation Competition. Forsyth dentech is the leading oral health technology innovation conference convening thought leaders from research, industry, academia, and venture capital. This annual event aims to accelerate innovation and launch new ventures in the oral health space.
Forsyth dentech 2022 will host a live presentation session where selected presenters will have the stage to showcase their exciting new technology or pitch their business cases to conference attendees, including Forsyth’s partners in the oral health innovation ecosystem (i.e., angels, venture capitalists and industry partners). Forsyth dentech 2022’s technology focus areas are:
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Business-to-Business (B2B) solutions
The application period for presentation submissions is now open and closes on August 8, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Presenters will be selected on a rolling basis. All applications must satisfy the rules, eligibility requirements and criteria listed below. Applicants selected to participate as presenters in the Forsyth dentech 2022 presentation session will be notified on an ongoing basis. Presenters will have opportunities to engage with Forsyth’s Technology Development team and its ecosystem partners to deepen their networks, fine-tune their business plans and explore potential seed funding.
All applicants and presenters will be invited to participate in the Poster Session at Forsyth dentech 2022, unless otherwise determined by Forsyth.
General Rules and Submission Eligibility
- There is no entry fee
- Only applications related to oral health innovation will be considered
- Applications may be entered by individuals or teams
- Applicants may enter multiple innovations as separate entries
- Applications must be the original work of the applicant
- Applicants must disclose if any funding has already been received at the time of registration, including any angel, venture capital or other dilutive funding for the innovation being presented and the amount of funding (disclosure of the funding source is not required)
- Innovations submitted must be mature enough that steps for development and commercialization can begin immediately upon receiving funds from an investor.
- Applicant grants to Forsyth a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the Applicant’s application materials for the purpose of building, promoting and maintaining the Forsyth dentech conferences and the Forsyth oral health ecosystem.
- Forsyth dentech’s conference panel reserves the right to disqualify any entry in its sole discretion. Conference panel will take into consideration: technical merit, commercial viability, potential for impact on human health and relevance to dentistry and oral care
- Nothing contained in these General Rules requires either party hereto to proceed with submitting, or selecting for presentation, an application, or any other business relationship
- Applicants authorize Forsyth dentech 2022 organizers to contact them via email and acknowledge and agree that Forsyth is authorized to disclose applicant’s name and contact information (including, but not limited to, e-mail address, employer name and title, and phone number) in the Forsyth dentech directory which Forsyth may make available to participants in the Forsyth oral health innovation ecosystem. You can opt-out using the checkbox at the bottom of the registration form.
- Late submissions may not be accepted.
- Applicants who are selected to present at Forsyth dentech must plan to participate in the “live” presentation session either virtually or in-person at the conference
- By submitting the application, you represent and warrant to Forsyth that you have all rights, title and/or interest in the application submitted and the information it contains is accurate and complete, and that by submitting the document to Forsyth you are not and will not be violating any contract or third party rights including any patent, copyright, trade secret, proprietary or confidential information, trademark, publicity or privacy right.
- By submitting the application, you represent that the information contained in your presentation is not confidential in nature.
- Forsyth dentech 2022’s Presentation general rules and eligibility guidelines may change at any time and from time to time at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
- In consideration of your submission of your application to Forsyth dentech 2022 and the mutual promises set forth in these General Rules and other good and valuable consideration, you grant Forsyth the right in perpetuity to use, copy, display, edit and distribute your name, biography, voice, image, likeness and conference presentation in connection with Forsyth’s activities, including, but not limited to, advertising and publicizing Forsyth dentech 2022 and Forsyth oral health innovation ecosystem. In the event you are providing an application on behalf of a company, you grant Forsyth such rights in the company’s name and logo, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to do so.
By submitting my application to Forsyth dentech 2022, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to these General Rules and Submission Eligibility Guidelines.