Interested in engaging with Forsyth’s oral health technology innovation ecosystem? Forsyth’s robust infrastructure supports project management from initial Concept Development through Commercialization, offering technology development services for university partners, companies, entrepreneurs, and investors, including:
- Licensing and Commercialization Transactions
- Clinical Research Services and CORE Services
- Regulatory Support
- Sponsored Research Agreements
- Assistance with SBIR/STTR Grants
- Science and Technology Consulting for Investors
- Forsyth Incubator Services
- Networking and Connecting
- Strategic Partnerships
- Education for Entrepreneurs
Helping innovators establish value propositions and demonstrate initial proof of concept (POC). Located in the heart of Kendall square, Forsyth is a convener for oral health and biotech experts. When you work with Forsyth, you have access to assistance in networking and demonstrating POC.
- Academic Partners
- Forsyth Core Services
- IP Management
- PoC Networking
Helping innovators take their work to the next level with detailed plans to shape regulatory strategy, budgeting, and timeline to key milestones.
Forsyth can assist with:
- Clinical and Translational Research
- FDA/EMA Regulatory Reimbursement
- Advanced Manufacturing
Supporting early-stage startups entering the incubation stage.
- Access to the Forsyth Entrepreneurial Science Center, Forsyth’s incubator for early-stage companies with innovative biomedical solutions
- SBIR Consultants
- Fractional Leadership
- Consultation with Forsyth’s “Entrepreneurs in Residence,” with deep industry expertise to guide project management
Leveraging dental community connectedness and credibility to enable startups to bypass the dental industry learning curve along the path to success.
Services include assistance with:
- Management Team
- Connections to Industry Partners
- Quality Systems
- HR & Compliance
Forsyth has had 3 spinout companies to date: Photomedics, Inc., Nocendra, Inc., and AIAH, Inc.
Forsyth can offer the following services for new companies working with us:
- Key Opinion Leaders
- Continuing Education
- Media Relations
- Marketing & Sales support
If you are interested in using our technology development services or would like more information, please contact Dr. Thomas Van Dyke.